How to become a Sweeper and Win Sweepstakes Big Time!
Here we go.. I'm teaching you guys some awesome lifeskills and this one is a money making one. I love sweepstaking because I win all the time and the money really really helps! You can do this too. Like I shared in my recent post on couponing.. Draw in close and read my blog everyday I am going to teach you what I know so you can do it too.. after all I can't take all the knowledge God has given with me.. freely I have received so freely I am giving to you.
Okay, let's roll up our sleeves.. here.. Keep reading my blog as I will be talking about sweepstakes frequently and I want you to not just play but to win and win like I do 5-20 a month. Okay.. go back and read some of my other posts on sweepstaking if you would like.. today here are some cool ways to get more sweepstakes
- Do google alerts. - get a gmail and then sign up for google alerts and type in words like sweepstaking, sweepstake ending, Official rules, etc.. you'll find the words that you like and then these alerts will come right to your mail box- You can score some easy new sweepstakes this way- also type in your state here too for odd to find sweepstakes.
- Get 2 big long boxes for index cards
In one box when you enter a sweepstake write it down so you don't get disqualified if you enter too many times for one time entries. Also get dividers or make your own that say Sunday - Sat or one for Monthly for dailies etc.. then go through the box daily for your entries. You can also make a easy entry sheet in your computer so you can just click on each link. May be a little work but by doing both it will help if your computer ever crashes.
For the second box - KEEP EVERY SINGLE SWEEPSTAKE- Even if it is over you can check it periodically to see if they have a new sweepstake next year. Example The Dream home is done every year etc..
- Sweepstake consistently. Set a time limit for the MUST SWEEPSTAKES do those first and then enter extras. - Here is what I mean about that.. Skip all the "junk sweepstakes" and go for the CARS, 50,000, etc.. Enter all those and the things you may really want like a TV or computer and then start trying to win the little stuff like a shirt, or make up, etc.. Look at your sweepstakes on how much you win in a year rather than how much you win a month.. just my thought.. I think you will find over time you are WINNING BIGGER MORE OFTEN!
Start a blog.. if you don't have one.. share your tips on sweepstaking and help others it's a lot more fun to win with the help of others and to rejoice when a friend wins! If you need to start a blog just go to gmail for a email and then sign up for blogger if you need help email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com and write in the subject line Ruthie help me start a blog :) I will be happy to help everyone for free . Networking is smart in sweepstaking. I think for my friends the very act of helping others will help you grow in your sweepstaking endeavors. I don't want to win trips etc.. so I am always happy to share these too on Facebook, etc.. and if I don't win I am happy for my friends.. You have to be a good sport in sweepstaking if you get too aggressive it's usually going to take all the fun out of it.
* I pray to win! Hey why not! We have won things at times that were really timely for my family.
* Write to companies and ASK them to do a sweepstake? What can it hurt.. You never know they may just send you a FREE coupon too :)
Okay.. I hope this helps you to live a better life. Sweepstaking is so much fun you will love it !
I do list sweepstakes and freebies daily here so please feel free to enter any of these as well as to join me on twitter http://www.Twitter.com/R47R where I love to share with my friends as well :)